LOCKWOOD YALE Assure Lock
The Yale Assure Lock™ Z-Wave deadbolt lock with touchscreen combines a highly secure lockset with an elegant electronic interactive touchscreen, which allows users to access their premisis effortlessly with manual control or remote automated control. Designed for seamless integration with any Z-Wave product or automated control systems. Monitor the staus of this device and usage through a centralized controller. Voice guided programming makes set up very easy as well as updates to user information. This lock will fit in the place of your existing deadbolt and is compatible with all standard interior and exterior doors. Tapered features of the deadbolt allow it to be used even in applications where the door is not perfectly alligned. The wireless Radio Frequency (RF) range of this lock is 30 -50 m and will need to be at least that close to another network controller in the Wireless Z-Wave System. This RF range can be influenced by surrounding objects and may be extended depending on the location of other Z-Wave devices in the system. If this unit is to be controlled and managed by a single network controller, it is recomended that this Z-Wave lock be programmed through the centralized User Interface (UI) using a PC or hand-held device. This will ensure the best and most reliable communication to and from the deadbolt lock and centralized controller.
Create Unique Pin Codes
Twist & Go Unlocking
100% Key Free (Keyless version)
• Uses 128 bit AES encryption for security
• Slim design, LED visual and audible feedback
• Schedule Setting/Logging
• Ease of use and installation by qualified person
• One master pin code will manage up to 250 user codes when used with Z-Wave network module
• Can be used in new and retrofit houses
• Integrates with certified Z-Wave controllers in Australian version (921.42MHz):
Forget carrying around keys; lock and unlock your home with your smartphone. Share digital keys with friends and family, view access history and manage user settings, all from your Smart Phone.
This lock may not be used on moving doors, i.e., Cars, Trains or similar applications. The lock is designed for residential and commercial applications only and door sizes between 32-50mm. We highly recommend that a secondary entrance is required in the unlikely event of total failure. This lock may not be used on fire doors.
Z-Wave Wireless Digital Deadbolt by Yale Assure Lock™ ⇒Yale Assure Installation - Programming
Z-Wave Wireless Digital Deadbolt by Lockwood ⇒Lock Installation manual
Pairing the Z-Wave Wireless Digital Deadbolt ⇒ VeraPlus/VeraSecure/VeraEdge
- Uses 128 bit AES encryption for security
- Slim design, LED visual and audible feedback
- Schedule Setting/Logging
- Ease of use and installation by qualified person
- One master pin code will manage up to 250 user codes when used with Z-Wave network module
- Can be used in new and retrofit houses
- Integrates with certified Z-Wave controllers in Australian version (921.42M